MMS has developed an extensive range of pilot systems ranging from 2 - 10,000 ltr. - perfect for evaluation of potential and viability of concept.
Our systems can be fitted with different membrane modules and operate at low to high pressures allowing our customer to test MF, UF, NF and RO applications.
Pilot System SW18 - 2...20 ltr
- The MMS SW18 pilot system is an easy to use batch membrane device for microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis operations.
- SW18 is the smallest MMS pilot system available, with spiral wound modules.
- Filtration area of 0.3 m² and a dead volume of approx. 0.5 l.
- Applications such as fractionation, purification and concentration of molecules can be tested.
- The SW18 Pilot System can be equipped with different types of modules for test applications up to 40 bar.
Download Brochure Pilot System SW18
Pilot System SW25 – 10...100 ltr
- The free-standing pilot system has a footprint of 1.40 x 1.00m (total height = 1.80m)
- A space-saving and flexibly usable unit in a pilot plant, laboratory or as a standby unit in a production environment
- In addition to a 25 liter feed tank and a filter housing, it is equipped with a feed pump and a high pressure pump
- Connected load 3kW
- Unit can also be cleaned by CIP/ SIP as in industrial scale
Download Brochure Pilot System SW25
Pilot System SW40 - 200...1000 ltr
- The MMS SW40 pilot system is available in a wide range of configurations and can be equipped with different types of modules for test applications.
- With feed volumes from 0.2 up to 1.0m³, the SW40 pilot system is an ideal tool for tests and scale-up trials (batch process)
- Full flexibility of filtration technologies, process parameters and product types are possible
- Operating pressure of up to 40 bar (optionally 60 bar)
Download Brochure Pilot Systen SW40
Pilot System SW80 500 - 10,000 ltr
- The SW80 system is an easy to use pilot membrane device for micro-, ultra-, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis operations.
- Applications that can be tested include fractionation and concentration, as well as removal of unwanted components.
- In addition to spiral-wound modules, the unit can also be individually equipped with additional membranes, such as hollow fibre or ceramic.
- The operating pressure goes up to 40 bar on average, adaptations and extensions are possible.
Please contact us for more information.